Exercise 1: Adjectives
1) Control
2) Hot
2) Hot
3) Scary
4) Confusing
5) Free
6) Fear
7) Confident
8) Emotional
9) Anger
10) Shock
11) Terror
12) Cringe worthy
13) Stubborn
14) Self Harm
15) Honour
16 Destructive
17) Scorching
18) Blaze
19) Sceptical
20) Fearless
21) Horrifying
5) Free
6) Fear
7) Confident
8) Emotional
9) Anger
10) Shock
11) Terror
12) Cringe worthy
13) Stubborn
14) Self Harm
15) Honour
16 Destructive
17) Scorching
18) Blaze
19) Sceptical
20) Fearless
21) Horrifying
Exercise 2: Adverbs
1) Peacefully sat
2) Confidently talking
3) Stupidly chosen environment
2) Confidently talking
3) Stupidly chosen environment
4) He looks well concentrated
5) She looks really happy
6) They both like the company
7) Both seem relaxed
8) Casually talking
9) Bravely relaxed
10) She smiles happily
Exercise 3: Describing my Past
5) She looks really happy
6) They both like the company
7) Both seem relaxed
8) Casually talking
9) Bravely relaxed
10) She smiles happily
Exercise 3: Describing my Past
When I was 12 I hid confidently in a tree, until I fell out and landed in stinging nettles.
The opposing Team heard the screams and came searching for me.
I got up and swiftly ran into the forest loosing my trail.
Shockingly I bump into my Teammate and decide to lay low with him for a few minutes to catch my breath.
Minutes later an Enemy Team member spot me and my friend due to laughter and decided to scatter loosing each other in the huge forest.
The Opposing Team continue to presume the pursuit of tracking me down weaving in and out of trees and bushes trying to tag me.
I continued to dash and dodge tree branches, bushes and other obstacles that lurked in the forest.
Moments later I start to weaken and loose my pace.
The enemy close in on me getting closer and closer almost touching distance to eliminate me from the game.
However, I had a plan.
I used my last bit of energy to climb a tree knowing well the Enemy team member couldn’t climb trees so I would hang tight for me to regain my breath back to continue the chase before he signalled for more help from other allies.
After I hear a rustle in the bushes in the trees I am unaware the Enemy was always a step ahead of me planning a move on me like it was a game of chess.
The enemy was already in the trees waiting for me like some sort of ambush.
After series of ideas on how to avoid this incoming enemy I was completely stunned by how I fell for such a trap.
I was just amazed how this whole time leading me to a tree to climb it was a set up the whole time!
I couldn’t help but grin at them and tell them they almost had me.
The looks on their faces were priceless, The shock and sceptical looks they gave me when them words came out my mouth gave me my chance to make a move while they were still stunned by my words.
I jumped out of the tree onto the floor followed by a commando role to break the fall.
While turning around and acting cocky I ran away for them to pursuit the chase once more.
With the adrenaline and the sure thrill of almost being caught felt like I cheated death.
I was very sure that day that I was some sort of ninja the way I swiftly avoided the attack or some sort of sales man to talk my way out of all situations.
I felt like a boss!
No one could stop me!
I felt like I was on top of the world till I fell and tripped into a bramble bush.
Just the thought of the pain gives me goose bumps and cold shivers down my spine.
After hours of being stubborn on not being captured I knew deep down I couldn’t get out so I gave in and asked for assistance and handed myself in.
The opposing Team heard the screams and came searching for me.
I got up and swiftly ran into the forest loosing my trail.
Shockingly I bump into my Teammate and decide to lay low with him for a few minutes to catch my breath.
Minutes later an Enemy Team member spot me and my friend due to laughter and decided to scatter loosing each other in the huge forest.
The Opposing Team continue to presume the pursuit of tracking me down weaving in and out of trees and bushes trying to tag me.
I continued to dash and dodge tree branches, bushes and other obstacles that lurked in the forest.
Moments later I start to weaken and loose my pace.
The enemy close in on me getting closer and closer almost touching distance to eliminate me from the game.
However, I had a plan.
I used my last bit of energy to climb a tree knowing well the Enemy team member couldn’t climb trees so I would hang tight for me to regain my breath back to continue the chase before he signalled for more help from other allies.
After I hear a rustle in the bushes in the trees I am unaware the Enemy was always a step ahead of me planning a move on me like it was a game of chess.
The enemy was already in the trees waiting for me like some sort of ambush.
After series of ideas on how to avoid this incoming enemy I was completely stunned by how I fell for such a trap.
I was just amazed how this whole time leading me to a tree to climb it was a set up the whole time!
I couldn’t help but grin at them and tell them they almost had me.
The looks on their faces were priceless, The shock and sceptical looks they gave me when them words came out my mouth gave me my chance to make a move while they were still stunned by my words.
I jumped out of the tree onto the floor followed by a commando role to break the fall.
While turning around and acting cocky I ran away for them to pursuit the chase once more.
With the adrenaline and the sure thrill of almost being caught felt like I cheated death.
I was very sure that day that I was some sort of ninja the way I swiftly avoided the attack or some sort of sales man to talk my way out of all situations.
I felt like a boss!
No one could stop me!
I felt like I was on top of the world till I fell and tripped into a bramble bush.
Just the thought of the pain gives me goose bumps and cold shivers down my spine.
After hours of being stubborn on not being captured I knew deep down I couldn’t get out so I gave in and asked for assistance and handed myself in.
No comments:
Post a Comment